Free Cashpot Lottery site operated by Marketing Punch
What data Marketing Punch retain for Free Cashpot Lottery
Date of registration
Why do Marketing Punch retain data
We retain data via our websites to:
- Provide the user with a reminder email to check the website to see if they’ve won.
- Provide the user with information via email about new offers, freebies the products and services Marketing Punch Offers they may be interested in.
- Provide the user with a more personalised service
- Run promotions
Length of period data is retained
- All users are automatically unsubscribed from email communications if they do not click or open an email within the first 30 emails sent.
- All users are automatically unsubscribed from email communications if there is inactivity (Open or Click an email) for a period of 6 months.
- All active users whose registration is older than six months are sent an email every six months on a trigger, informing them that they are still a member and have an option to unsubscribe.This email contains no marketing message. If they click unsubscribe the user is automatically moved to the suppression table.
- We store all profile matching data for a period of 24 months, this is to help Marketing the data subject receive better and relevant offers of interest.
- All users have the opportunity to unsubscribe at any time by visiting http://www.freecashpotlottery.co.uk/unsubscribe/ or clicking unsubscribe on emails.
- 24 months after registering all inactive users are removed from our member base and placed in the suppression table. An inactive member is classed as anyone who has not opened or clicked an email for a period of 6 months.
- If a user requests to be deleted, they must confirm they want this to happen by email and then all personal data is moved to the suppression table. We store their details in case of regulatory issues and to make sure no further marketing is sent to them – As a business we fell that this is covered as a legitimate interest.
- Users are stored in our suppression file indefinitely, this is to make sure the data subject receives no further communication from Marketing Punch, unless the expressively request this by opting in to the site again. We store the below details off line encrypted.
Next Draw in: